Mayan Chant - 6x9" Gold - Disc-Bound Adventurers Watercolor Journal
Is it a pre-cursor or remnant of the Mayan calendar?
One may never know, but we're sure you'll discover something magical with this colorful journal. With a striking resemblance to symbols you may have crossed paths with in this life (or possibly a previous life?).
There is something you cannot quite put your finger on about this one, and that's definitely part of the excitement for an Adventurer like you. As you walk further on your journey, the colors and patterns keep presenting themselves drawing you in further.
And then you see something reflective, something shiny behind that corner. What is it? What is it made from? Gold, silver, opal, obsidian? You'll have to take this back with you to confirm, but yet you're still willing to explore further.
Keep going Adventurer, capture the tale that is Mayan Chant.
- Stylish and Sturdy
- Limited Edition, Colorfully-Patterned, Hand-Dyed Batik, Cotton-Bound Covers
- Hand-bound & hand cut
- Hand-glued with acid-free Lineco Neutral pH Adhesive - PVA (polyvinyl acetate) & methyl cellulose (vegetable cellulose)
- Perfect Packability
- 6 in. x 9 in. Size Slips right into any kit.
- Cool, Crisp, Cotton Watercolor Paper
- Acid-Free, Cold Pressed 100% Cotton Paper
- 24 Sheets of pre-punched 140lb paper by Stonehenge Aqua
- Remove, Reload, Reshuffle
- Detachable Aluminum Disc-Binding with Pre-punched watercolor sheets.
- Refillable paper varieties
- Organize all your best sketches
- Remove all your sub-par sketches