Forest Glimmer - 6x9" Silver - Disc-Bound Adventurers Watercolor Journal
When art imitates life we are always amazed at the revelation.
When walking the forest it's not often that you just stop and stare straight up. But you should because you're often missing out on some special natural treasures. Especially when the sun is shining, or setting for that matter.
The forest canopy bends the light into a dreamy state and this journal might be the perfect example of reduce, recycle, and reuse because with a pattern like this it's truly in its element.
Put on those hiking boots and let's paint!
- Stylish and Sturdy
- Limited Edition, Colorfully-Patterned, Hand-Dyed Batik Cotton-Bound Covers
- Hand-bound & hand cut
- Hand-glued with acid-free Lineco Neutral pH Adhesive - PVA (polyvinyl acetate) & methyl cellulose (vegetable cellulose)
- Perfect Packability
- 6 in. x 9 in. Size Slips right into any kit.
- Cool, Crisp, Cotton Watercolor Paper
- Acid-Free, Cold Pressed 100% Cotton Paper
- 24 Sheets of pre-punched 140lb paper by Stonehenge Aqua
- Remove, Reload, Reshuffle
- Detachable Aluminum Disc-Binding with Pre-punched watercolor sheets.
- Refillable paper varieties
- Organize all your best sketches
- Remove all your sub-par sketches