Cloud Break - 6x9" Gold - Disc-Bound Adventurers Watercolor Journal
That point where the waves and clouds crash together... this is Cloud Break.
When the storm begins to lift off the horizon and blasts of sunlight blaze down in all their glory. This is Cloud Break.
Traveling to the Fijian Islands, you might behold the spectacle that is Cloudbreak. An awe-inspiring wave form considered one of the best surf spots in the world, with thick walls of water and fast breaks over a shallow reef.
You can learn more about the then 1970s surfer, John Ritter, whom discovered this unique place while sailing the South Pacific in Tavarua, searching for just such a place, here.
Nakuru Kuru Official Teaser from Jiva VR on Vimeo.
But before you go, remember your journal to document your own adventures.
- Stylish and Sturdy
- Limited Edition, Colorfully-Patterned Cotton-Bound Covers
- Hand-bound & hand cut
- Hand-glued with acid-free Lineco Neutral pH Adhesive - PVA (polyvinyl acetate) & methyl cellulose (vegetable cellulose)
- Perfect Packability
- 6 in. x 9 in. Size Slips right into any kit.
- Cool, Crisp, Cotton Watercolor Paper
- Acid-Free, Cold Pressed 100% Cotton Paper
- 24 Sheets of pre-punched 140lb paper by Stonehenge Aqua
- Remove, Reload, Reshuffle
- Detachable Aluminum Disc-Binding with Pre-punched watercolor sheets.
- Refillable paper varieties
- Organize all your best sketches
- Remove all your sub-par sketches