Fine Fellow - 6x9" Gold - Disc-Bound Adventurers Watercolor Journal
When we started making journals, one of our main driving points was to get away from all the boring, plain black and brown flat colored sketchbooks.
But when we saw this pattern, we immediately thought, this is the way you add some style and flavor to such a journal. Like a fine fitting tuxedo or a lush handbag this one has a sophistication and flash to take anywhere.
The dark onyx glimmer on the inset and complimenting gold rings to finish, you're set for a night out painting!
- Stylish and Sturdy
- Limited Edition, Colorfully-Patterned, Hand-Dyed Batik, Cotton-Bound Covers
- Hand-bound & hand cut
- Hand-glued with acid-free Lineco Neutral pH Adhesive - PVA (polyvinyl acetate) & methyl cellulose (vegetable cellulose)
- Perfect Packability
- 6 in. x 9 in. Size Slips right into any kit.
- Cool, Crisp, Cotton Watercolor Paper
- Acid-Free, Cold Pressed 100% Cotton Paper
- 24 Sheets of pre-punched 140lb paper by Stonehenge Aqua
- Remove, Reload, Reshuffle
- Detachable Aluminum Disc-Binding with Pre-punched watercolor sheets.
- Refillable paper varieties
- Organize all your best sketches
- Remove all your sub-par sketches