Gold Mountain - 6x9" Gold - Disc-Bound Adventurers Watercolor Journal
Your father was a gold miner, your father's father was a gold miner.
Your great grandfather was a gold miner. And here you are with nothing in your hand... Not even a journal.
The closest you've come to hold a piece of gold was brushing your gold tooth in the morning.
A few days ago, you were just pondering about panning for gold.
Yesterday you bought your first pan and found a stream outback.
But not today! Today you've struck a vein at Gold Mountain because your journal just arrived via the Pony Express.
Glistening rings, a dusty treasure map of a cover pointing you in just the right direction, and miles of frosty white paper ready to collect and pan it all.
Tomorrow, you're working those Earthen pigments for all they're worth.
You're golden baby!
But before you start hacking away, why don't you look over these facts to save yourself a sad trip back to the General Store.
- Stylish and Sturdy
- Limited Edition, Colorfully-Patterned Cotton-Bound Covers
- Hand-bound & hand cut
- Hand-glued with acid-free Lineco Neutral pH Adhesive - PVA (polyvinyl acetate)
- Perfect Packability
- 6 in. x 9 in. Size Slips right into any kit.
- Cool, Crisp, Cotton Watercolor Paper
- Acid-Free, Cold Pressed 100% Cotton Paper
- 24 Sheets of pre-punched 140lb paper by Stonehenge Aqua
- Remove, Reload, Reshuffle
- Detachable Aluminum Disc-Binding with Pre-punched watercolor sheets.
- Refillable paper varieties
- Organize all your best sketches
- Remove all your sub-par sketches
See All Watercolor Journal Styles