Caribbean Dusk - 6x9" Gold - Disc-Bound Adventurers Watercolor Journal
Ivory white sand beaches, sap green palm trees swaying in the breeze…
Do you have to make everything about watercolors?
Ok, back to this phenomenal Caribbean sunset;
Lemon yellow, pyyrol orange, Cadmium red, quinacridone magenta…..
Ahh, your brain is seeped in watercolor it seems.
Listen to that perfect drumbeat, yes this journal is not only great to paint in, but it makes a fine Caribbean drum. Thump thump thump, that is a fine beat you have there.
But if you keep this up you are not going to have enough time to sketch and paint, the sun is going down after all. Ahh well there is always tomorrow I suppose.
Look at those stars! No, not up there in the sky, the ones on the inside cover of the journal, wow, I think I can see the milky way!
A tropical trip without this journal would be absurd.
- Stylish and Sturdy
- Limited Edition, Colorfully-Patterned Cotton-Bound Covers
- Hand-bound & hand cut
- Hand-glued with acid-free Lineco Neutral pH Adhesive - PVA (polyvinyl acetate)
- Perfect Packability
- 6 in. x 9 in. Size Slips right into any kit.
- Practical, Discreet, Personable for painting.
- Cool, Crisp, Cotton Watercolor Paper
- Acid-Free, Cold Pressed 100% Cotton Paper
- 24 Sheets of pre-punched 140lb paper by Stonehenge Aqua
- Remove, Reload, Reshuffle
- Detachable Aluminum Disc-Binding with Pre-punched watercolor sheets.
- Refillable paper varieties
- Organize all your best sketches
- Remove all your sub-par sketches