Topografica Organica - 6x9" Rose Gold - Disc-Bound Adventurers Watercolor Journal
This pattern immediately shows us the heart of the forest floor. Tropical? Maybe, but intensely vegetated and so dense only a simple outline of the topography lets you know where you last stepped on this path. Hints of golden edges where it once stood high above the canopy lets you know that life moves forward and builds upon itself. Just like your sketches, one after another. The rose gold represents the rich soil inside this trail that is teeming with life of all possibilities. A muted floor is renewed again to begin in any number of forms.
- Stylish and Sturdy
- Limited Edition, Colorfully-Patterned Cotton-Bound Covers
- Hand bound & hand cut
- Hand glued with acid-free Lineco Neutral pH Adhesive - PVA (polyvinyl acetate)
- Perfect Packability
- 6 in. x 9 in. Size Slips right into any kit.
- Cool, Crisp, Cotton Watercolor Paper
- Acid-Free, Cold Pressed 100% Cotton Paper
- 24 Sheets of pre-punched 140lb paper by Stonehenge Aqua
- Remove, Reload, Reshuffle
- Detachable Aluminum Disc-Binding with Pre-punched watercolor sheets.
- Refillable paper varieties
- Organize all your best sketches
- Remove all your sub-par sketches