Tokyo Rush - 6x9" Gold - Disc-Bound Adventurers Watercolor Journal
This pattern immediately takes us to the heart of a great city. Tokyo feels so foreign to us, but the rush and blur of color matches the vibrant lights of many metropolitan areas. The neon signage, the cars, the smells, the buzz of people... it's all right in the heart of this journal cover. How fast can you grab yours? Don't wait they'll be gone in a blink.
- Stylish and Sturdy
- Limited Edition, Colorfully-Patterned Cotton-Bound Covers
- Hand bound & hand cut
- Hand glued with acid-free Lineco Neutral pH Adhesive - PVA (polyvinyl acetate)
- Perfect Packability
- 6 in. x 9 in. Size Slips right into any kit.
- Cool, Crisp, Cotton Watercolor Paper
- Acid-Free, Cold Pressed 100% Cotton Paper
- 24 Sheets of pre-punched 140lb paper by Stonehenge Aqua
- Remove, Reload, Reshuffle
- Detachable Aluminum Disc-Binding with Pre-punched watercolor sheets.
- Refillable paper varieties
- Organize all your best sketches
- Remove all your sub-par sketches