Camino Al Tesoro - 6x9" Gold - Disc-Bound Adventurers Watercolor Journal
All dignified and serious explorers have a journal, sure this is true.
you are special,
you have a watercolor journal!
What is that on the cover? Is it just a batik rendition of jungle vines and pretty colors?
Well, that is nice…
Wait! look closer…is it?
No, it can’t be…
I think I see it… a secret map that will take you through the jungle, across rivers, and down cliffs to El Dorado or the Lost City of Z.
Now, wait, just because you think you have a map to treasure does not mean you will find it!
This is the Amazon jungle... Hundreds have come before you and disappeared into this Green Hell.
But you do have something special that allows you to survive and explore.
This journal of course. Use it as a pillow, it is made of cotton, after all, use it as a hat in a rainstorm and if you see a snake you can use it to cover your eyes so you don't have to see it anymore!
Secure these facts in your satchel before you go. They've never been more important than right at this moment!
- Stylish and Sturdy
- Limited Edition, Colorfully-Patterned Cotton-Bound Covers
- Hand-bound & hand cut
- Hand-glued with acid-free Lineco Neutral pH Adhesive - PVA (polyvinyl acetate)
- Perfect Packability
- 6 in. x 9 in. Size Slips right into any kit.
- Cool, Crisp, Cotton Watercolor Paper
- Acid-Free, Cold Pressed 100% Cotton Paper
- 24 Sheets of pre-punched 140lb paper by Stonehenge Aqua
- Remove, Reload, Reshuffle
- Detachable Aluminum Disc-Binding with Pre-punched watercolor sheets.
- Refillable paper varieties
- Organize all your best sketches
- Remove all your sub-par sketches