Koi Confection - 6x9" Gold - Disc-Bound Adventurers Watercolor Journal
From spawn to full-grown blur of koi.
Originally koi were bred for color, from brilliant reds, oranges, yellows, blues, blacks, whites and metallics... we think this journal achieves that representation masterfully.
The Japanese koi are symbols of love and affection and whether you're keeping this journal for yourself or as a gift to someone special, we're sure these feelings will flow through.
We know just looking at this unique pattern ourselves that there is something special happening here. Enjoy!
- Stylish and Sturdy
- Limited Edition, Colorfully-Patterned Cotton-Bound Covers
- Hand-bound & hand cut
- Hand-glued with acid-free Lineco Neutral pH Adhesive - PVA (polyvinyl acetate) & methyl cellulose (vegetable cellulose)
- Perfect Packability
- 6 in. x 9 in. Size Slips right into any kit.
- Cool, Crisp, Cotton Watercolor Paper
- Acid-Free, Cold Pressed 100% Cotton Paper
- 24 Sheets of pre-punched 140lb paper by Stonehenge Aqua
- Remove, Reload, Reshuffle
- Detachable Aluminum Disc-Binding with Pre-punched watercolor sheets.
- Refillable paper varieties
- Organize all your best sketches
- Remove all your sub-par sketches