Star Scrambler - 6x9" Gold - Disc-Bound Adventurers Watercolor Journal
Nothing quite expresses the freedom of travel like staring up into a dark night and finding your favorite constellation.
Whether you're home in your backyard or off on a great exploration on the other side of world, that deep indigo sky lights up with a twinkle. It always amazes us when are night has timed it just right for the moon to slowly crawl over a ridge line and just burst open with reflective light all around us.
You know those nights when the moon appears like it's bigger than it's ever been? This is our Star Scrambler.
But that other part of freedom of travel is that feeling of zooming back and forth on a Cafe Racer, and one of our favorite motorcycles that has every bit of style as this journal is the Scrambler Ducati. Not just a coincidence in the name.
So pack up your new journal and paint the stars!
- Stylish and Sturdy
- Limited Edition, Colorfully-Patterned Cotton-Bound Covers
- Hand-bound & hand cut
- Hand-glued with acid-free Lineco Neutral pH Adhesive - PVA (polyvinyl acetate) & methyl cellulose (vegetable cellulose)
- Perfect Packability
- 6 in. x 9 in. Size Slips right into any kit.
- Cool, Crisp, Cotton Watercolor Paper
- Acid-Free, Cold Pressed 100% Cotton Paper
- 24 Sheets of pre-punched 140lb paper by Stonehenge Aqua
- Remove, Reload, Reshuffle
- Detachable Aluminum Disc-Binding with Pre-punched watercolor sheets.
- Refillable paper varieties
- Organize all your best sketches
- Remove all your sub-par sketches